Inclusion Canada has developed several resources to inform voters during the 2021 Federal election. Here you will find our federal election priority document and some additional resources providing more information about our priority areas.
For a downloadable pdf version of the Federal election info, click here.
For a copy of our Federal election info in plain language, click here.
For a downloadable pdf version of the party platform infographic, click here.
For an accessible version of the party platform infographic, click here.
- Canada Disability Benefit: a Vision and Design Outline
- Canada Disability Benefit: Design Recommendations
- Inclusion Canada Position on Income Security
- Enabling Access to Disability Tax Measures (2019 annual report of the Disability Advisory Committee)
- Breaking down barriers: a critical analysis of the Disability Tax Credit and the Registered Disability Savings Plan
- Ready, Willing and Able Considerations for Party Platforms
- Definition of disability in the Accessible Canada Act:
- Disability “means any impairment, including a physical, mental, intellectual, cognitive, learning, communication or sensory impairment—or a functional limitation—whether permanent, temporary or episodic in nature, or evident or not, that, in interaction with a barrier, hinders a person’s full and equal participation in society.”
- Inclusion Canada Position on Housing
- Housing Inclusivity – What is Housing Inclusivity?
- Housing Inclusivity – What is Housing Inclusivity? (accessible version)
- Institution Watch (the official website for the Joint Task Force on Deinstitutionalization)
- Designing an RDSP Homeownership Plan – Final Report: Exploring the Canada Disability Savings Program for Homeownership
- My Home My Community: Making the Housing Benefit Work for People with a Disability
- The Truths of Deinstitutionalization Virtual Curriculum
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.